Friday, June 15, 2012

6/7/12 Session 6: Making Learning Magical with Google Tools (Becky Evans)

At first I was a little disappointed in this session because it seemed like it was only some sort of advertising for Google; however, I did hear about some interesting things to check out. I am interested in finding out more about the Google Lit Trips.  Born Digital really has me realizing the importance of teaching Digital Citizenship. I will surely check out the "Think B4U" lesson plans regarding Digital Citizenship. I thought the "a google a day" was a neat idea for a warm-up; however, I'd have to make sure that others in my unit were not using it already, or we could  divide up the days of the week so that we could all incorporate it. I also intend to search the education portal. There is so much more to Google than just a search engine!

No comments:

Post a Comment